Universal materials testing machine for high test loads from 330 kN
Well-suited to tensile, compression and flexure tests
Equipped with a ball-screw drive and available in 330, 400, 600, 1000, 1200, 1600, 2000 and 2500 kN versions (33 – 250 tons).
- Wide load and measurement range with a single machine
- Low-maintenance & play-free pre-stressed ball screws
- Extremely stiff and robust load frame
- Standard tests are run at the push of a button – minimal operator involvement required
- Entire ZwickRoell accessory range available to be used (including wide range of extensometers, grips and test fixtures)
- Tailorable system to suit customers’ specific requirements (i.e. test area dimensions, test devices, specimen grips, test speed ranges, testing software)
Tensile test to ISO 6892-1
Tensile test on concrete-reinforcing steel
Tensile test on rebars and strand wires – Z600E
Key advantages and features
Typical test methods
Tensile test ISO 6892-1
Concrete-reinforcing steel, EN ISO 15630-1, ASTM E488, BS 4449
Welded mats / lattices ISO 15630-2
Steel strands ISO 15630-3, ASTM A416, ASTM A1061
Testing of bolts, screws and studs
Testing of nuts
- Convenient operating height for specimen insertion with grips installed.
- testXpert III’s intelligent test environment concept reduces set-up times and increases productivity.
Modern load frame design
- The robust load-frame features four hard-chromed guide-columns and massive base and moving crossheads, ensuring excellent guidance properties and a high level of machine stiffness.
- Maintenance-free digitally controlled AC drive technology combined with an innovative motor feedback system allows excellent constant speed characteristics to be achieved even at extremely low speeds.
- The backlash-free pre-stressed precision ball-screws with digitally controlled AC servo drive allow virtually maintenance-free operation.
- The large test area combined with low overall height enables specimens and components with a wide range of lengths to be tested.
- The testing machine is positioned directly on the ground with no foundation.
Satisfying the most demanding safety requirements
The stiff load-frame profile, generous connecting surfaces and ruggedly dimensioned components ensure high machine stiffness. The inclination angle of the crosshead under load is reduced, enabling very precise alignment and application of force to the specimen. This is advantageous for flexure tests, compression tests, precision tests on components etc.
testXpert III testing software
testXpert III is the result of close cooperation with software users in the materials testing industry and the experience of over 35,000 successful testXpert installations. From the very start, testXpert III uses a workflow that is based on your lab processes to guide you step by step through your test. Get to know testXpert III and experience how easy it is to use.
Product information: Electromechanical testing machine 330 kN
Product information: Electromechanical testing machine 400 kN
Product information: Electromechanical testing machine 600 kN
Product information: Electromechanical testing machine 1200 kN
Product information: Electromechanical testing machine 1600 kN
Product information: Electromechanical testing machine 2000 kN/2500 kN
Product information: Electromechanical testing machine Z330RED
Product information: Electromechanical testing machine Z400RED
Product information: Electromechanical testing machine Z330ES to Z1600ES with side test area
Product information: Electromechanical testing machine Z2000ES / Z2500ES with side test area